THE FASTEST-GROWING RPM PLATFORM
See a demo now
Remote Patient Monitoring
100Plus empowers clinicians to provide remote patient monitoring devices at no cost¹ to manage their chronic patients while earning $720 per patient per year in additional revenue.
During the demo, you will learn:
- How RPM works and fits into your clinical workflow
- What devices are available and how they work
- What CPT codes are used and how they should be used
- How reimbursement works
- Reimbursement estimates for your own zip code
- What types of patients qualify
- And any questions you may have
With 100Plus, you can get started in minutes and have RPM devices shipped to your patients just in days. Simply review patient data and get reimbursed. Get started today!
Why is 100Plus the fastest growing Remote Patient Monitoring provider?
Start understanding how your patients are doing between visits with 100Plus’ Remote Patient Monitoring. The 100Plus Blood Pressure Cuff, Digital Weight Scale, Emergency Watch, and Blood Glucose Monitor are all free to your Medicare patients.¹ When a patient receives a 100Plus medical device, it’s fully configured and ready to use out of the box — no smartphone, app, Bluetooth, or WiFi required. Provide a dramatically higher level of care to your patients by unlocking the value of remote patient monitoring.
- No upfront fees for doctors and no cost to their patients.¹
- Ready-to-use cellular RPM devices - no hassle of downloading apps or setup.
- Real-time patient health alerts
- Predictable Medicare reimbursement
- Full support at no cost - patient outreach, enrollment, device setup, education, and support
You can get started with a free 100Plus account today!
¹Patients may be subject to a copay. Patients must have a medical necessity to receive a device.
²National average monthly reimbursement for CPT codes 99453 and 99457, and co-pay for CPT 99454.
³For qualified demonstrations completed by a health care provider with valid NPI number.